+44 (0) 1179 725 151
Who are you and how can we help?
Unit 1.1 - 1.3, Paintworks, Bristol, BS4 3EH
Istoria Group is always on the lookout for exceptionally skilled individuals who share our passion for creativity and dedication to delivering excellent work. We believe in a balanced approach to work and life to bring out the best in our teams. If you would like to join us please get in touch.
Senior 3D Designer
Bristol / Permanent
Istoria Group is offering a highly creative Senior 3D Designer the opportunity to join our growing team.
We are looking for a talented and experienced Senior 3D Designer to take a pivotal role within our collective studio.
Your role will include working on a wide assortment of exciting projects for both new and existing clients. As a skilled designer you will have a proven portfolio and be able to demonstrate previous spatial and interior design experience.
If you are already operating at a senior level or you’re looking to take that next step up the career ladder you could be just what we’re looking for. Our chosen designer will be based at our Bristol studio and will be given a fantastic opportunity to play a pivotal role within the studio. Please see here for the full job description.
Please apply with a cover letter stating why you are the one for us, an up-to-date CV and examples of your most recent work to Chris on firstname.lastname@example.org
Exhibit Project Operations Manager
Bristol / Permanent
Ignition is looking for an experienced Project Operations Manager to join our very talented Project Management Team to help deliver projects and to be the central hub for all things production and estimating.
The Project Operations Manager will produce estimates for all Tier 1 projects and new business opportunities. If you enjoy project managing exhibition projects then there is plenty of room for you to do some of this as well.
This is a pivotal and varied role overseeing all production going through the agency, managing all aspects of associated purchase orders to time, cost and quality, for all elements of exhibit projects - both creative elements and the physical build.
The experience we need:
- Proven background in producing project estimates for large scale exhibit projects
- Proven ability to oversee the production of all aspects (both creative and build) of exhibition projects
- Project management of exhibitions experience would be a bonus and is not essential. If you would like to manage your own projects this can be accommodated, but the above two competencies are the core of the role
- Experience working for an exhibition agency would be highly preferable (or similar agency environment)
- You must be able to handle large and demanding clients, build strong internal and external relationships with both colleagues and suppliers.
- It goes without saying that you need to be great with numbers and incredibly organised too!
This will be predominantly office-based role with some travel from time to time, overseeing the day to day operational elements of projects including estimating and production. It'll be an incredibly varied role as every project is different, and you'll get to work on all of the most exciting work going through the agency.
Email Adam Applewhite at email@example.com